In Rockville, Maryland, the kind of care families deserve.
Long-term skilled nursing: continuity makes a big difference.
The Village at Rockville has become synonymous for advanced services and genuine compassion in Rockville, Maryland. Here, a long-term skilled nursing care plan is a collaborative process that involves the resident, their family and the staff. Continual communication motivates families to entrust their loved ones into our care. We have:
- A 24-hour visitation policy (including pet visitors with vet clearance!)
- Life Enrichment programming featuring art and music as key focal points
- 24-hour skilled nursing team
- Physician services 365 days, onsite
- Therapy specialists (podiatry, physiatry, ophthalmology, audiology, psychology)
- Dementia care
- Comprehensive memory care
- Pastoral care
- Infusion/IV services
- Bariatric care
- Wound care
- TPN (total parenteral nutrition)
- Hospice services and palliative care
- Respiratory services (oxygen, nebulizer)
We use advanced technology to serve those in our care. Our electronic medical records system allows the nursing staff to create more timely, more accurate and more complete documentation—and we are one of the few long-term skilled nursing centers in the area to feature it. This capability greatly reduces the possibility of error and also lets the nurses spend more time with your loved one.
Call 301-354-4600 or click to contact us online for details on our long-term skilled nursing program.