Join us for an exclusive series that delves into the intricate details of an assisted living lifestyle. Expert speakers will share valuable insights on topics ranging from community selection criteria to guiding your loved one through a smooth transition and even understanding elder law.
June 10–Transitioning to Assisted Living or Memory Care
July 8–Why Choose The Village at Rockville’s Health Center
August 12–Estate Law
Location: The Village at Rockville, Lang Hall, 9701 Veirs Drive, Rockville, MD 20850
Time: 10-11:30 a.m.
Saturday, June 10
Speaker: Mary Ann Buckley, Senior Director of Care Management, Corewood Care
Transitioning to Assisted Living or Memory Care: how to manage the change for you and your family member. Mary Ann Buckley, has over 30 years of experience working with older adults. Mary Ann will discuss:
‣ The caregiver and care recipient journey
‣ Involving your family member in the process of planning and moving to assisted living or memory care
‣ Gaining an understanding of the services provided at assisted living and memory care communities that allow you to make good decisions
Saturday, July 8
Speaker: Erin Wheeler, NHA, Healthcare Administrator, The Village at Rockville
The Village at Rockville provides high-quality, personalized assisted living services to residents in a respectful, caring way. Our team takes pride in the care we provide to residents and we want to answer your questions:
‣ When is it time for assisted living?
‣ What is the difference between assisted living and memory care?
‣ How is assisted living different than a nursing home?
Saturday, August 12
Speaker: Mindy Felinton, Attorney at Law, Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers
Mindy Felinton has over 40 years of experience as an attorney, with a primary focus on Elder Law and Estate Planning. As an expert in estate planning she will walk you through the documents and considerations specifically needed when transitioning to assisted living.
Register for one or all three. Seats will fill quickly.